LabImager FR - Multi-Mode Fluorescence Imager
The LabImager FR seamlessly combines multi-mode acquisition and multi-app analysis in a revolutionary way in one imaging solution with touch interface. Especially for research and routine diagnostics, it is important to be able to perform fluorescence acquisition and image analysis efficiently and reproducibly for recurring processes. For this purpose, Kapelan Bio-Imaging has developed the LabImager FR which is the first fluorescence imager employing the multi-mode multi-app principle (3MA) for seamless integration of image acquisition in different modes (four fluorescents, CCD/CMOS camera for 1D gels, Western blots, colony plates, etc.) and high-throughput evaluation via individualised apps, thus, allowing the highest possible degree of automation and standardisation via intuitive process control using a touch interface.
Beside others, the LabImager FR offers the following features:
- Flexible all-in-one fluorescence imaging: The LabImager FR is an easy-to-use and space-saving solution for versatile fluorescence imaging tasks. For its users, the imager fulfils all requirements for accurate and reproducible analysis – from image acquisition to evaluation – with just one device.
- Multi-mode imaging: The device acquires images of all types (1D gels, Western blots, etc.) of colourimetric samples with four fluorescents (FITC, DAPI, Cy5 and Cy7) in reflected and transmitted light from a generous sample area (approx. 10 x 20 cm).
- Multi-app analysis: The LabImager FR is controlled via a 19-inch colour display with intuitive touch interface. The apps for analysis are fully adapted to the needs of the respective process and allow bi-directional LIMS communication as well as user-defined continuous control, guidance and documentation of the analysis processes to ensure the quality and traceability of the recordings and their analysis at any time.
- Seamless integration of hardware, control and evaluation: With the LabImager FR, several apps for image acquisition and evaluation can be combined in one device, hence, the appropriate application for intuitive and convenient control of acquisition and evaluation is always available without the need for additional hardware or software.
With the 3MA principle, the LabImager FR enables its users convenient, flexible as well as automated evaluation of fluorescence samples of all types. The seamless and easy integration of acquisition and evaluation via the touch interface as well as the flexible compatibility to a LIMS create a powerful, user-friendly and interactive fluorescence imaging solution for daily applications in routine operation and diagnostics. Make frequently occurring and recurring imaging tasks more flexible with the LabImager FR – Kapelan Bio-Imaging supports you with customised device and software solutions to facilitate fluorescence imaging!
– 4 fluorescents (e.g. FITC, DAPI, Cy5 and Cy7)
– sample area: 10 x 20 cm
– High resolution CCD Camera
– Fully automated imager